Can I retransmit my rejected return for FREE with Tax 990?
246 views | Last modified 12/16/2022 5:14:10 AM EST

Yes. If you e-filed your original return with us and the IRS rejected it, you can correct the return and retransmit it for FREE.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]