How do I file 990-N for a prior year?
1.0k views | Last modified 12/24/2022 2:29:42 AM EST

On the Dashboard, select the tax year for which you want to file the 990-N return. Now click the Start Now button on the Form 990-N (e-Postcard) section.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]