What information do I need to provide on Form 990-N?
949 views |
Last modified 9/4/2023 7:18:23 AM EST |
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL
To file Form 990-N, you're required to provide the following information.
- Organization's legal name
- Employer identification number (EIN), also known as a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- Organization's annual tax year (calendar or fiscal filer)
- Organization's mailing address
- Any other names the organization uses
- Name and address of a principal officer
- Organization's website address (if the organization has one)
- Confirmation that the organization's annual gross receipts are $50,000 or less and, if applicable, a statement that the organization has terminated or is terminating (going out of business)
The filing organization must provide this information to ensure that the IRS and potential donors have information about the organization.