My organization doesn't have an EIN. Can I use the EIN of my parent organization to file Form 990-N?
7.1k views | Last modified 4/19/2024 3:33:09 AM EST |

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

No, you cannot use the EIN of your parent or any other organization to file your Form 990-N.
If you do not have an EIN for your organization, you must request one by filing Form SS-4, Application for Employer Identification Number (EIN).

Note: You can file Form 990-EZ or Form 990, if you want to file as a group organization with your parent or any other organization.  

Was this helpful? Yes No

Tax990 Support

Need more help?

Get in touch with our dedicated support team Contact Us