Which forms can I copy for the CA 199 return?
182 views | Last modified 4/11/2024 4:59:33 AM EST |

Using Tax 990,  you can copy information from Forms 990-EZ, 990, and 990-PF to CA 199

You can copy the basic information from the federal returns to your CA 199, such as:

  • Header
  • Balance sheet
  • Revenue and Expenses

Was this helpful? Yes No

Tax990 Support

Need more help?

Get in touch with our dedicated support team Contact Us