I have a completed federal return. Should I need to enter the information for CA 199?
142 views | Last modified 4/20/2023 4:39:43 AM EST |

If you have filed a Form 990 with Tax990 and it was accepted, you can use the ‘Copy Return’ feature to copy the information into your CA 199. 

If you haven't completed a return with Tax990 or filed their Form 990 elsewhere. you can use our Upload feature to upload your complete 990 series return and the supporting schedules instead of completing Part II. Click here to learn more about how to upload your completed 990 series.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]