Will I be given an extension of time to file CA Form 199?
2.0k views | Last modified 4/24/2024 7:44:58 AM EST |

Yes, your organization gets a 6-month automatic extension if it can't file Form CA199 by the due date. However, the extension for filing won't be granted if the organization isn't in good standing or is suspended on its original filing date. 

Note - The automatic extension of time is only for filing the CA199 return and not for any payment dues.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Tax990 Support

Need more help?

Get in touch with our dedicated support team Contact Us