Which forms can I copy for the CA 199 return?
620 views | Last modified 12/26/2023 1:15:56 AM EST |

Using Tax 990,  you can copy information from Forms 990-EZ, 990, and 990-PF to CA 199

You can copy the basic information from the federal returns to your CA 199, such as:

  • Header
  • Balance sheet
  • Revenue and Expenses

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]