My organization that files Form 990-EZ has acquired assets exceeding $500,000 this year. What to do now?
5.1k views | Last modified 12/22/2023 2:05:29 AM EST |

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

If your organization's end of the year total assets mentioned in Line 25, Column B, Part II of 990-EZ exceeds $500,000 or more for the current tax year, then you must file Form 990 instead of Form 990-EZ.
However, certain organizations are not required to file Form 990-EZ even if their gross receipts are lesser than $200,000 for the tax year and $500,000 of total assets at the end of the tax year.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]