Can I file Form 990 or Form 990-EZ instead of Form 990-N (e-Postcard)?
1.0k views | Last modified 4/12/2024 7:15:06 AM EST |

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

Yes, you can file Form 990 or 990-EZ instead of Form 990-N voluntarily, even if your organization’s gross receipts are $50,000 or less. 

However, if you choose to file any of these forms, you must make sure to file the complete form with all the required information and Schedules.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Tax990 Support

Need more help?

Get in touch with our dedicated support team Contact Us