What basic details do I need to provide to file a return?
169 views |
Last modified 3/23/2023 8:12:08 AM EST
You're required to provide the following information to file a return.
- Organization's legal name
- Employer identification number (EIN), also known as a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- Organization's tax year (calendar or fiscal filer)
- Organization's mailing address
- Any other names the organization uses
- Name and address of a principal officer
- Organization's website address (if the organization has one)
The filing organization must provide this information for the IRS and potential donors’ access.