What information do I need to e-file an extension?
439 views | Last modified 12/26/2023 3:26:05 AM EST |

To e-file an extension form, you will need information such as 

  • EIN/Federal ID number, 
  • Business name, 
  • Contact information, 
  • The specific form number you usually file, and 
  • Principal officer details and 
  • Signing authority details.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Tax990 Support

Need more help?

Get in touch with our dedicated support team Contact Us