How do I file an extension for Form 1120-POL?
3.0k views | Last modified 2/7/2024 8:32:23 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

To extend your deadline to file your Form 1120-POL, you must file Form 7004. Your organization will get an automatic extension of 6 months to file your Form 1120-POL upon the approval of your Form 7004. At this point, Tax990 does not support the extension form, but you can use our affiliate program ExpressExtension to E-file Form 7004.
The due date to file your Form 7004 is the same as the original deadline to file Form 1120-POL, which is on the 15th day of the 4th month of the taxable year.
To find out when you need to file your Form 1120-POL, check out our Due Date Calendar.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]