Can I file Form 990 or Form 990-EZ instead of Form 990-N (e-Postcard)?
5.3k views | Last modified 9/4/2023 6:10:56 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

Yes, you can file Form 990 or 990-EZ instead of Form 990-N. In this case, it is necessary to complete the entire form by including all the information and attaching the applicable schedules to be considered a complete return.
Form 990-N (e-Postcard) is generally filed by small tax-exempt organizations whose annual gross receipts are normally $50,000 or less.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]