How do I e-file a Form 990-N using Tax990?
7.0k views |
Last modified 9/4/2023 7:43:41 AM EST |
In Tax 990, you can file your forms in an interview-based format that helps you e-file your Form 990-N in a very easy and quick method. In addition, error checks are made frequently to avoid the omission of fields and other mistakes, and you are provided with phone, e-mail, and chat support.
Here is how you can file your form 990-N using Tax990:
- Create a New Account with Tax990. If you already have one, log in to that account.
- Click on the "Start New Return" button on the dashboard and select “Form 990-N”.
- Search for your 'EIN' or enter your organization's basic details, such as name, address, and principal officer's details. Then, click "Next”.
- On the "Tax Year" page, you can select the year for which you want to file your Form 990-N.
- If there are any errors in your form, our Internal audit check will indicate that. You can fix them and click 'Next'
- You can choose to receive notifications via 'Text' or 'Fax' and then click 'Next'.
- Review your 990-N summary and make changes if required. Also, provide an acknowledgment of your organization’s eligibility to file Form 990-N.
Once done, you can complete your payment and transmit your Form 990-N to the IRS.
Click here to learn more about how to e-file Form 990-N using the e-postcard site.