Can I e-file 990 for organization with short tax year, an exempt application pending, or a name change?
500 views | Last modified 6/14/2023 1:33:32 AM EST

Yes. You can e-file your 990 return if your organization has a short tax year, an exempt application is pending, or the organization's name has changed.

However, if any of the following events occurred while filing the return for the tax year 2019, it is mandatory to paper-file the return and send it to the below-mentioned address.

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service Center
Ogden, UT 84201-0027

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]