Where do I report charitable contributions on Form 990?
1.2k views | Last modified 6/26/2023 2:00:03 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

A charitable contribution includes a gift of cash, grant, bequests, or a gift of money or property made by a donor to a nonprofit organization to help the organization accomplish its goals.

An organization that received charitable contributions must report those contributions in Schedule B, Schedule of Contributors, and attach it along with their 990 return.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]