Do I have to report the compensation of an employee who resigned during the tax year in Form 990?
1.5k views | Last modified 12/26/2023 5:13:59 AM EST |

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

Your organization has to report all the former officers, key employees, and highest compensated employees who have received compensation of more than $100,000 from your organization or any other related organizations during the tax year. The compensation received by the former directors and trustees should also be reported if they have received more than $10,000 during the tax year. You have to select the checkbox under the column "Former" in Line 1a of Part VII of Form 990.

The organization is required to attach a Schedule J along with its Form 990, list the details of the former officers, key employees, highest compensated employees, directors and trustees mentioned in the Form and to describe the compensation reported to those person(s).

Was this helpful? Yes No

Tax990 Support

Need more help?

Get in touch with our dedicated support team Contact Us