How do I amend a previously filed 990-PF return?
247 views | Last modified 4/5/2024 7:24:21 AM EST |

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

You can amend all the information in your original 990-PF form except the organization's EIN. To alter your 990-PF form, the IRS should accept the originally filed form. 

To edit the information in your amended form, click the edit icon in a particular section to begin amending the information.  

  • If you originally filed your form 990-PF with Tax990, all of the field values from the original form will be copied to the amended form after you click the Amend this Return option. You just click the edit option under the required section, edit the information, and transmit it to the IRS.
  • If you filed the original 990-PF form with other service providers, you could still amend the return in Tax990. Enter all the information again and transmit it to the IRS.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Tax990 Support

Need more help?

Get in touch with our dedicated support team Contact Us