On what grounds can a person be considered disqualified?
2.5k views |
Last modified 7/4/2022 8:10:55 AM EST |
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL
A disqualified person can be either an individual or a corporation, partnership, trust, or estate with one or more particular relationships with a private company.
The following persons are considered disqualified persons for a private foundation:
- All substantial contributors to the foundation
- All managers of the foundation
- Owners of businesses that are substantial contributors to the foundation.
- Family members
- Corporations and partnerships owned by Other Disqualified Persons
- Other Entities Owned by Disqualified Persons
- Government Officials