Who must file Form 8038-CP?
277 views | Last modified 9/7/2023 6:09:54 AM EST |

Issuers of qualified build America bonds (BABs),  recovery zone economic development bonds (RZEDBs), and specified tax credit bonds must complete and file their IRS Form 8038-CP to request the credit payments payable under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]