Is there a late filing penalty for Form 8038-CP?
21 views | Last modified 4/3/2024 9:19:25 AM EST |

Form 8038-CP doesn't have any late filing penalties. However, to pay back arbitrage (or paying the penalty instead of arbitrage rebate) to the federal government, use Form 8038-T, Arbitrage Rebate, Yield Reduction and Penalty instead of Arbitrage Rebate. Learn more.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]