Can I continue a Form 1120-POL that I started but didn't finish in my Tax990 account?
112 views | Last modified 9/7/2023 6:29:12 AM EST |

Yes! Our cloud-based program saves your progress as you complete the various sections of your 1120-POL Form. If you need to leave and come back, everything will be saved and you can pick back up where you left off to e-file your return.

So if you have to leave in the middle without completing the form, here's what you have to do when you come back:

  1. Log into your Tax990 account.
  2. On the dashboard, click on the "Continue where you left off" option found on the return.
  3. You will be directed to the section of the Form that you previously completed.
  4. You can continue filling your Form 1120-POL from there.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]