How do I add a new organization in my Tax990 account?
136 views |
Last modified 4/26/2023 4:42:03 AM EST
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL
To file any 990 return to IRS, you first need to create or add an organization in your account.
To add an new orgainization:
- Sign in to your Tax990 account.
- From the dashboard, click Add Organization button.
- Enter your organization's EIN, and we will retrieve your information from the IRS public registry.
- If the EIN is in the IRS public registry, then the orgainization details will be displayed. If you are sure the EIN is correct and want to continue filing, click Continue button to proceed.
- Enter the orgainization details and click Next. You can now start filing the forms.