What forms do Tax 990 support in Form 990-T?
370 views |
Last modified 12/16/2022 5:18:03 AM EST
Tax 990 supports the following Form 990-T forms.
- Form 8949, Sales and other Dispositions of Capital Assets
- Form 1041 Schedule I, Alternative Minimum Tax - Estates and Trusts
- Form 4797, Sales of Business Property
- Form 4562, Depreciation and Amortization (Including Information on Listed Property)
- Form 1120 Schedule D, Capital Gains and Losses
- Form 8995, Qualified Business Income Deduction Simplified Computation
- Form 1041 Schedule D, Capital Gains and Losses