Can I electronically file an amended 990 return?
777 views | Last modified 6/26/2023 1:54:03 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

Yes, your amended return can be filed electronically.

Tax990 supports the e-filing of amended returns. Therefore, you could amend your 990 series forms with us even if you filed your original returns with another e-file service provider.

Before you amend the return with us, ensure you have all the correct information reported in your original return. This will help you avoid unnecessary rejections from the IRS once you transmit the amended return.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]