Are in-kind services reported on 990?
1.1k views | Last modified 6/26/2023 1:19:51 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

No. In-kind donations of services are not reported on Form 990, but the value of those services are shown as reconciled items on Form 990.

However, in-kind contributions of property (but not of services) should be reported in Form 990 Part VIII, line 1g, line 1 of Parts II and III of Schedule A, in Part II of Schedule B, and column (c) of Schedule M, if applicable.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]