Where do I report in-kind contributions on Form 990?
3.5k views | Last modified 6/23/2023 3:51:59 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

An in-kind contribution is a contribution of a good or service other than money or cash grants.

There are two types of in-kind donations:

  • Donation of goods like equipment, inventory, medical supplies, food, etc.
  • Donation of services like the use of facilities, advertising space, or professional services.

If your organization received any in-kind contributions for the tax year, it must report them on Form 990 Part VIII (Statement of Revenue), line 1g.


Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]