I paper-filed my original return with the IRS. Can I file an amendment return here?
867 views | Last modified 6/13/2023 1:26:17 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

If the IRS accepted the original return you mailed, you could file an amendment return with us. Make sure you check the Amended Return checkbox while filling out the return.


  1. If you filed your original return with another service provider, you could only file an amended return with us using our form-based filing method. We do not support the interview-based filing method for amended returns filed with other service providers.
  2. If you filed your original return with us, you could file an amended return using either form-based or interview-based filing methods.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]