I have a paper copy of my 990 return. Can I upload the form and e-file it?
792 views | Last modified 3/2/2021 5:09:24 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

Currently, we do not support this option. You have to create a new return and e-file with us. If you choose to e-file your return with us, we do internal audit checks to transmit your return to the IRS error-free!

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]