How do I access my returns previously filed using your service?
2.1k views | Last modified 6/13/2023 1:05:36 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

From the homepage, navigate to My Account>> Filing History. Select the organization, tax year, and return status. You can view the forms you filed with Tax 990 for the current and two prior tax years and their return status.

You can also click the Show filing history link in the Home page to view the In-progress and transmitted form for a particular organization.


Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]