How do I amend a previously filed 990-PF return?
4.1k views | Last modified 1/6/2023 6:49:04 AM EST

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

In Tax990, the user can file 990-PF amended return only if the original return was accepted through our e-file system. In addition, the return must contain all the information required per the instructions provided in the form and not just your organization's new or corrected information.
The amended return must be filed within three years from the original return filed or within two years from the date the tax was paid, whichever date is later.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]