How can I notify IRS on the changes in my organization's governing policies/bylaws?
9 views | Last modified 4/12/2024 3:26:45 AM EST |

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

You can provide a conformed copy of the document that have details included of the changes made in the organization and have it signed by an officer in the authority of the organization.

If filing electronically, send a conformed copy of the changes to the IRS at the address mentioned below

Internal Revenue Service
TE/GE—EO Determinations
P.O. Box 2508
Cincinnati, OH 45201

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]