I have a paper copy of my 990 return. Can I upload the form and e-file it?
13 views | Last modified 4/11/2024 8:59:39 AM EST |

Currently, we do not support this option. You have to create a new return in Tax990 and e-file with the IRS. If you choose to e-file your return using Tax990, we do internal audit checks before transmitting your return to the IRS.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]