Can I revert the information that has been entered while switching between the filing types?
9 views | Last modified 4/11/2024 4:33:37 AM EST |

Currently, we do not support this option. Instead, you can either delete your current return and start over or use the switch button in the Dashboard to change your filing method.

Note - We do not copy the information you entered while you make a switch in the filing method.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]