What information can I amend in a 990-T return?
190 views | Last modified 4/5/2024 7:17:31 AM EST |

Applicable To
Form 990 Form 990-EZ Form 990-PF Form 990-N Form 8868 Form 990-T

You can amend all the information on your originally filed 990-T return, except your organization's EIN (Employer Identification Number).

We do not copy information from your previously filed original return. Therefore, you need to provide all the information required, not just the new or corrected information.

To know how to amend a previously filed return, click here.


  1. If you filed your original return with another service provider, you could only file an amended return with us using our form-based filing method. We do not support the interview-based filing method for amended returns filed with other service providers.
  2. If you filed your original return with us, you could file an amended return using either form-based or interview-based filing methods.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Tax990 Support

Need more help?

Get in touch with our dedicated support team Contact Us