Is my e-sign needed while filing the return with the IRS?
19 views | Last modified 4/3/2024 11:00:09 AM EST |

If you are filing as a Business Owner (BO), you must enter a 5-digit PIN as your electronic signature and transmit your return to the IRS.

Suppose you are filing form 8453-TE or 8453-EO as a Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) on behalf of a business organization; you must download the completed form, get an e-sign from the organization and then upload and transmit it to the IRS. 

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]