Can I amend a Form 8038-CP return filed with a different service provider?
230 views | Last modified 9/7/2023 6:18:10 AM EST |

If you e-filed your Form 8038-CP with another service provider and the IRS accepted it, you can file an amended return with us.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]