What information can I amend in a Form 8038-CP return?
222 views | Last modified 9/7/2023 6:16:38 AM EST |

You can only amend the information in Part III, Payment of Credit of your IRS Form 8038-CP.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]