I got profit through some Publicly Traded Securities, and I mentioned it in the Capital gain. But it is not getting reflected in the revenue category.
189 views | Last modified 4/27/2023 2:02:20 AM EST |

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

Publicly Traded Securities are securities that can be freely traded on the market, including shares, stock options, bonds, and mutual fund units. As per IRS instruction, it is not necessary to mention the capital gain/ losses obtained from Publicly Traded Securities.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]