Can I upload my complete federal return to the FTB?
331 views |
Last modified 9/7/2023 7:05:09 AM EST |
Yes, you can use our Upload feature to upload your complete 990 series return and the supporting schedules instead of completing Part II.
This helpful feature is great for anyone who hasn’t completed a return with Tax990 or filed their Form 990 elsewhere.
Follow the instructions below to upload your completed 990 series.
- Sign In to Tax990
- Go to Home >> State Return
- Choose Tax Year and organization
- Click Start Form 199
- After entering your information on Page 1, select Page 2.
- Check the box and click Upload to upload the completed 990 series return along with schedules, Part 2 will be disabled.
- Click ‘Choose file’ to choose a file from your computer, then click upload.
Once you transmit the forms to the FTB, a copy of the Form 199 CA will be available for download.