Can I copy the prior year's information of CA 199?
234 views | Last modified 9/7/2023 6:51:35 AM EST |

No, you cannot copy information from the previous year's state return. Information can be copied only from your federal return of the same tax year. 

In Tax 990, this is only available for federal returns where you can copy information from a previously filed return. 

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]