How do I amend Form 990-T using form-based filing?
332 views |
Last modified 12/16/2022 2:50:57 AM EST |
Form 990 Form 990-EZ Form 990-PF Form 990-N Form 8868 Form 990-T
In Tax 990, you can amend Form 990-T return through simple and easy steps.
Below mentioned are the steps to amend your 990-T return through form-based filing:
- Log in to your Tax 990 account.
- Enter your EIN and search for your organization’s details.
- Select the tax year you want to file an amended return and start the form using our direct form-based entry.
- Check Box F, “Check box if an amended return.” Provide a reason in Part V, Supplemental Information, why you want to amend this return.
- Complete the entire form by filling out all the information in the return, not just the information you need to amend / update.
- Review the details, pay, and click the Transmit to the IRS button to transmit your return to the IRS.