[E-file Error Code F990EZ-022-01] How do I resolve it?
516 views |
Last modified 12/16/2022 2:17:54 AM EST |
IRS Error Code F990EZ-022-01
Since your organization is a 501(c)(7) organization, Gross receipts, included on Revenue, for public use of club facilities is required.
What does it mean:
The organization described under Section 501(c)(7) must not have provided information on the gross receipts used for public use of club facilities. In this case, the IRS would have rejected the return.
If your organization is described under Section 501(c)(7), it must provide information on the gross receipts used for public use of club facilities.
Here's how to report gross receipts used for public use of club facilities.
- Log in to your Tax 990 account.
- Identify the rejected return either from the Dashboard or Forms History.
- To identify it from the Dashboard, keep a note of the Return ID of the rejected return that you find in the rejection email.
- To identify it from the Forms History page, click the Tax Returns on the menu, and you'll land in the Forms History page, where you'll find the rejected return listed.
- In both options, you need to click on the Rejected by the IRS button found against the rejected return to find the list of errors. Then, click the Fix Me button against the error code F990EZ-022-01.
- Based on the filing type you have chosen, you will be navigated to the corresponding page.
- Interview-based filing - You'll be directed to the Other Information page. Here enter the value in the Gross receipts, for public use of club facilities field.
- Form-based filing - You'll be directed to Part V, Line 39b of Form 990-EZ. In this line, enter the Gross receipts used for public use of club facilities.
- Review the details, and click the Transmit button to re-transmit your return to the IRS at no additional cost.
We'll keep you informed on the status of the return once we hear back from the IRS.
For any further assistance, we recommend contacting the IRS e-Help Desk Toll-Free Number 1-866-255-0654.