What information must be provided in the Schedule O while filing IRS Form 990-EZ?
3.6k views |
Last modified 3/14/2023 8:47:17 AM EST |
- Descriptive information about the other revenue produced by the organization.
- List of grants and the other similar amounts paid.
- Descriptive information about the other expenses incurred by the organization.
- Description of the changes in net assets or fund balances.
- Descriptive information about the assets of the organization.
- Description of the total liabilities of the organization.
- Description of the program services conducted by the organization in previous years but hasn't been reported to the IRS.
- Description of every important activity held by the organization that has not been reported to the IRS before.
- Every change made in the amended Form 990-EZ.
- Reason for not reporting any unrelated business whose gross income is $1000 or more to the IRS through Form 990-T.
- Reason for not filing Form 720 to report payments regarding indoor tanning services during the year.
The Schedule O will be generated automatically if required while filing your Form 990-EZ using the "Interview-Based" filing in Tax990. The Schedule O will be made available to you depending upon the information you enter in your Form 990-EZ using the "Form-Based" filing in Tax990.