Can I amend a Form 990-PF return filed with a different service provider?
1.8k views | Last modified 8/4/2023 2:15:34 AM EST |

Applicable To
990-PF 990-N 990-EZ 990 8868 1120-POL

Yes. You could amend your 990-PF return here even if you filed the original return with a different service provider. 

Before you begin to amend the return, make sure you have all the correct information reported in your original return. This will help you avoid unnecessary rejections from the IRS once you transmit the amended return.

  1. If you originally filed your form 990-PF with Tax990, all of the field values from the original form will be copied to the amended form after you click the Amend this Return option. You just click the edit option under the required section, edit the information, and transmit it to the IRS.

  2. If you filed the original 990-PF form with other service providers, you could still amend the return in Tax990. Enter all the information again and transmit it to the IRS.

Was this helpful? Yes No

Couldn't find what you
are looking for?

Contact Us

(704) 839-2321 [email protected]